The Bluecoats are seeking highly-motivated and detail-oriented individuals to fill internships during the 2017/2018 Bluecoats Indoor WG season. Positions include:
- Media Intern (1)
Interns will think on their feet, define ways to expand and improve their roles, and work collaboratively with others. All interns must exhibit outstanding critical thinking and time management skills and show an aptitude for thinking outside of the box and inventing solutions for projects with limited time and resources. Interns should be skilled in modern business applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, Evernote, and Google Maps. At Bluecoats we hope to create an intern team that will play an active and in-depth role in the execution of our winter seasons and the development of our organization.
The deadline to apply for a Bluecoats winter internship is 5:00 pm on Friday, September 15th.
The position will be defined as follows:
Media Intern (1)
- Produce, shoot, and edit photo & video content
- Maintain a production schedule with deadlines.
- Maintain a high quality of work throughout the season.
- Coordinate storylines with ensemble administration
- Produce social video content for publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram.
- Strong video & photo shooting and editing ability.
- Ability to tell a story both visually and through use of interviews.
- Familiarity with a run-and-gun workflow.
- Must own cameras capable of shooting photos and at least 720p HD video.
- Knowledge of photo and video techniques and camera operation beyond auto.
- Must own audio equipment/microphone for camera.
- Must own a laptop with a non-linear editor such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, or Avid.
All interns of The Bluecoats will be required:
- to be 21 years of age or older.
- to have valid drivers license.
- to pass a rigorous driving record verification (admin only).
- to submit to a FBI/BCI background check.
- to work every (or most) weekends from September 22, 2017 to April 14, 2018 (conflicts will be considered on case-by-case basis).
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, image of both sides of your drivers license, and any other materials requested to the following to email@example.com.